Hothead Hard Top Headliners
Select the correct headliners for your Jeep:
- 2018 JL 4 door headliners
- 2011-2018 JK 4 door headliners
- 2011-2018 JK 2 door headliners
- 2007-2010 JK 4 door headliners
- 2007-2010 JK 2 door headliners
- 2004-2006 LJ headliners (long wheel base)
- 1997-2006 TJ headliners (short wheel base)
- 1987-1995 YJ headliners
- Rear Side Window headliner panels only
These are the only Jeep Wrangler headliners on the market that are made to look & feel like a factory product. Our premium headliners are made using only quality materials: 1/8" panel board, 1/4" cross-linked polyethylene insulating foam (very dense), 3/16" foamed back automotive headliner fabric, radiant barrier, and attached with 3M VHB Tape (the rear side window panels are attach with Velcro and are just the panels board wrapped with headliner fabric, so they are a little thinner). TJ & LJ headliner kits also attach with Velcro. Each headliner kit is made to order by an experienced upholsterer who takes pride in each & every job that comes out of our shop, and you will see that reflected in the quality of your new HotHead Headliner.
- Stops the heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
- Insulates against the cold
- Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels
- Improve the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustically properties of your hard-top
- LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY PRODUCT!
- Installs in about 40 minutes without removing your hard-top
Preparing your hard top before installation
Middle panel installation
Rear Side Window Panel installation