1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ - Hard Top Headliner Kit
- View Product Info and Video for this product!
- Stops heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
- Insulates against the cold.
- Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels.
- Improves the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustic properties of your hard top.
- Made in the USA!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Headliner Kit Includes:
- 1 front panel & 1 rear panel attached with adhesive backed Velcro.
- Headliner Kit: $275
(Sorry, we do not make rear side window panels for the TJ)
I watched all the reviews on YouTube about different headliners for my Jeep Wrangler.Hothead always come out ahead.i finally pulled the trigger and ordered the kit with sound deadner strips..I have no regrets,The old Jeep is a lot quieter.I ordered some extra sound deadner strips.Put some under the carpet in the back and some under carpet in front.Really helped a lot.I would highly recommend Hothead headliners.
Have not installed yet
Hey Mac, we'd love to hear your thoughts once you have installed your new Jeep headliner kit. Thanks for the review!
Fantastic ! installation was easy and fast, the panels fit perfectly. Noise is reduced significantly.
Thanks for your review, Douglas!
Easy install, made the old Jeep TJ much cooler in hot weather and much warmer in cold weather. I sound metered before and after and had about a 3 decibel reduction. I also installed the Sound Assassin strips.
Thanks for the review, Alan. We're glad you were able to improve your TJ and also notice a great sound reduction!
Just installed these today on my 98 sport. Simple install, snug fit. Amazing how much warmth these added to my Jeep! Living in upstate NY, it was 20 out today. When I warmed my Jeep up in the garage, it's 'warm'... ish. Today it was actually almost too hot! Very impressed so far.