2020 Jeep Gladiator JT - Hard Top Headliner Kit
Gladiator Headliners Are Now Available!
- View Product Installation Video for this product!
- Stops heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
- Insulates against the cold.
- Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels.
- Improves the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustic properties of your hard top.
- Made in the USA!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Headliner Kit Includes:
- Includes: Two front panels, two rear panels (left & right sides) & one thin (1") strips in between the rear panels. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape (except the 1" thin strip which attach with Velcro).
- Cost: $289
Small Side Panel Kit Includes:
- Includes: A left & right small side panel attached with 3M VHB tape.
- Cost: $60
Sound Assassin Roof Package Includes:
- Includes: 17 - 20" x 2" Sound Assassin Strips
- Cost: $34.95
These headliners were an amazing addition to my 2020 Gladiator Sport S. The installation was straight forward and explained well. The sound difference is noticeable, and the look is phenomenal. I’d recommend these headliners to anyone!
Great experience! Easy installation, with step by step instructions.
Bought the hard top headliner kit with sound assassin strips and the side panels. Shipped sooner then expected and arrived within a couple days of the shipping notification. Everything was packaged very well, had simple instructions, and had everything that was needed for the project besides some acetone and rags that you can find at any hardware store. Installation took about 90 minutes for two guys which did include the full top removal and re-installation after the headliner work was completed. Solid product, I have noticed it's made a difference in road noise and climate control inside the cabin.I've had it installed for about a month now and I've had no issues. 5+ Stars, excellent product, and excellent experience all around. If you're skeptical or debating this purchase you shouldn't, its worth the little elbow grease you put into it, and its a more affordable and better quality headliner then the MOPAR one that is available.
The headlines for the JT are excellent, certainly helps with noise. The cabin is much less an echo chamber and more sound booth. The temps will be easier to control as well (here in the Sonoran Desert). Overall very happy with the headliners!
Mark took the time to answer several questions for me and helped customize my order (tan top with black side panels). Easy to install - I removed my top and did no my floor in my house - just vacuumed, then wiped up the remaining dust before scrubbing with acetone. They really help cut down on sound and refine the look! Highly recommend! Kevin
Thanks for your review, Kevin! We're glad that we were able to help you customize your new Gladiator headliners to your preference.