2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK (2 Door) - Hard Top Headliner Kit
- View Product Info and Video for this product!
- Stops heat that radiates down from your hard-top which allows your air conditioner to easily keep up with any outside temperature.
- Insulates against the cold.
- Reduces road & wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels.
- Improves the sound of your stereo by increasing the acoustic properties of your hard top.
- Made in the USA!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Headliner Kit Includes:
- 2 front panels & 2 rear panels attached with 3M VHB tape. (Large rear panels comes in 2 pieces)
- Headliner Kit: $269
Rear Side Window Kit Includes:
- left & right rear side window panels attached with Velcro.
- Rear Side Window Panels: $140
Easy install great product!!!!!!!!! Makes a huge difference for sound and heat inside.
Thanks for the review, Maria. We're very happy that you love your new Jeep headliner kit for your JK!
Easy to follow instructions, everything needed was provided and I’m pleased with the result — looks professional. Thank you for a good product.
You're very welcome, Gary. Thanks for the review!
I've running my hothead headliners for about 9 months.with temperatures reaching over 100 + degrees my ac unit was able to keep up (full sun) with the heat load. Where as before installing the headliners cab temps reached 85+.. During the winter months the cab was comfortable. I'm running Toyo's open country MT'S 35-12.50/17 The noise reduction was better than I believed would be.