Jeep Wrangler Soft Top Headliners
Soft Top Headliners
Hothead Headliners has a nice solution for soft tops owners. Our soft top headliners cut down sound by blocking sound coming through your soft top & also by absorbing the sound that's bouncing around in your Jeep. We sew non-tear radiant barrier in between a 1/8" padded outside fabric & a 1/8" padded inside headliner fabric. This provides a beautiful look and as much temperature control as you can get with a soft top. Our Soft Top Headliners attach to your Jeep's roll bar and front header bar. They are designed to work with factory soft tops, but they also work with Trek Tops. They may work with other after-market soft tops (with frame), but they will not work with any frame-less soft tops. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
We Currently Make Soft Top Headliners For
- 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler (4-Door) - $259.95
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (4-Door) - $259.95
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-Door) - $269.95
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler (Short wheel base) - $259.95
- Insulate against the outside temperatures
- Reduce road & wind noise while improving your Jeep's acoustics
- Install in about 30 minutes
- Look great
- Doubles as a sun shade
- These headliners also work with the TREK TOP, but you do have to make two small cuts (shown in video below).
Satellite Radio Owners - We are now making our soft top headliners with a layer of 2 ply, non-tear, radiant barrier sewn in the middle for increased temperature resistance. We cut out small section of the radiant barrier directly over the top of the Satellite Radio antenna (located on the passenger side top of sound bar) so our headliners will not interfere with reception.
Our headliners are made completely in-house using only quality materials that we buy from other American companies. We take pride in producing the best products in our industry and having the best customer servers.
Soft Top Product Video
Installation Video: 2007-2018 Jeep JK (2 or 4-Door)
Installation Video: Jeep JK (2-Door)